Mumbai Women’s International Film Festival (MWIFF) is a celebration of the art form of ‘Film’, from a women’s perspective. MWIFF is not just about or for women, but representation of films ‘By Women’
• Independent, social, art, cultural and alternate Feature Films, Documentaries and Short Films made by women filmmaker or technicians.
• Provides emerging Women filmmakers an opportunity to tell their stories, meeting financiers and forge distribution relationships.
• Spotlight on Women filmmakers.
• Felicitate and acknowledge Women filmmakers in the industry.
• To provide a deep insight of film-making through lectures.
• To enjoy and celebrate the love of films.
• 8 days of screenings, closing night networking parties, industry panels, post-screening discussions, amazing media & industry attention, overflowing audiences and celebrities, an award ceremony and Pink Carpet.